A large company based near Andover is recruiting a Finance Systems Accountant on a permanent basis to manage the implementation of a new finance system as well as providing on-going administration and support.
Working with the Finance team the key responsibilities of the Finance Systems Accountant include:-
- Identifying the finance requirements of the implementation and implications for finance
- Developing a testing suite, reviewing test scripts and outcomes
- Working collaboratively across the team to ensure knowledge is distributed as well as managing the training
- Ensuring strong systems controls and processes are put in place and understood
- Ongoing report writing and ensuring the system is fully utilised
The successful candidate is likely to be a minimum part qualified or qbe accountant with extensive finance systems implementation experience with strong stakeholder and project management skills.
The company offer hybrid working of 3 days office and 2 days home working as well as a range of benefits and perks.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.