Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working in partnership with a long-standing client based in North Hampshire. This household leading company which is a market leader within its field require a Management Accountant to join their friendly finance department.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, duties of this commercially focused role include:
- Prepayments and accruals
- P&L and Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of Statutory reporting
- Variance analysis and commentary
- Prepare and present reports to stakeholders
- Budgeting and forecasting
This fantastic opportunity would suit an individual with the following skills and experience:
- Solid Excel Skills
- Prior experience of month end accounting duties (2 yrs experience)
- Part-Qualified or studying
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive and friendly personality
This role offers a range of benefits which include study support, flexible working hours and car parking on site.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.