Want to work for one of the UK's ‘top companies to work for'?
Sheridan Maine is currently working for a leading, long-established business who are looking to onboard a new Accountant into their head office function.
Key responsibilities of the Accountant include:
The successful Accountant will require the following attributes:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for group of companies.
- Preparation of budget and forecast processes.
- Posting and reconciliation of accruals and prepayments.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations, including but not limited to fixed assets.
- Posting of regular journals such as bank charges and travel costs.
- Business partner with diverse stakeholders across group.
- Consolidate relevant accounts for group.
- Lead audit for entities and manage auditors.
This opportunity requires the candidate to be in the office 5 days a week.
- Experience working at group level
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.