An Accounts Payable Administrator position has become available for an established international company based in South Oxfordshire.
Duties of the role will include;
- Inputting supplier invoices
- Preparing and processing supplier payments
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Processing expenses
- Dealing with invoice queries and maintaining positive relationships
- Obtaining invoice approvals from internal departments
- Assist in month-end closing activities related to accounts payable
The successful candidate will have good attention to detail, analytical skills, and the ability to work collaboratively across departments. Strong communication skills are essential and the ability to speak a European language would be a bonus!
You will receive flexible, hybrid working, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and AAT study support if desired.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.