Sheridan Maine are working exclusively with a rapidly growing SME business based in Bournemouth, to recruit a Financial Controller into the business and support the Chief Executive Officer as the business continues on its upward trajectory.
This pragmatic, evolving and entrepreneurial business are seeking a positive, dynamic and solution driven Financial Controller. The role would suit someone who is used to working in a hands on environment as either a Finance Manager or Financial Controller or with similar experience.
Key responsibilities in this role:
What we are looking for?
- Preparation and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Production of Group Profit and Loss Accounts
- Co-ordination of budgets and forecasts
- Maintain efficient control systems to ensure accurate recording of revenue and other financial data
- Implement and monitor internal financial controls to ensure financial compliance
- Overseeing and production of payroll
- Posting of both sales and purchase invoices
- Daily bank reconciliations
- R&D tax credit preparations
- Cashflow forecasting
- VAT returns
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) with previous experience in the same or similar role
- Previous experience with multiple companies is essential
- Ability to work to high levels of accuracy within defined deadlines is essential
- Exceptional attention to detail is essential
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.