“The road to success is always under construction.” Lily Tomlin.
We have an exciting opening for an FPA&A Manager to join our client’s team in London. This role provides an excellent chance to contribute to a rapidly growing, privately equity-backed business. The chosen candidate will assist the Head of Group FP&A in various aspects of management reporting, budgeting, forecasting, and strategic planning for the business.
Responsibilities of the FP&A Manager include but not limited to:
The successful FP&A Manager will require the following skills and experience:
- Prepare monthly Management Accounts for the Board and enhance Board reporting
- Aid in the Group's quarterly reforecasting process
- Lead the annual budget and strategic planning process
- Manage ESG reporting, including SECR Carbon Reporting and ESOS
- Standardise KPIs and data standards across Brands
- Contribute to the preparation of the Annual Report and Accounts
- Support activities related to the acquisition, including management reporting, budgeting, and planning enhancements, as well as system optimisation
- Assist in delivering ad-hoc projects and analyses as needed
- Preferred professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- Minimum 3 years post-qualified FP&A experience.
- Familiarity with NetSuite or other FP&A reporting software tools a plus.
- Experience in finance systems implementation advantageous.
- Experience in a PE-backed business advantageous.
- Strong analytical mindset with keen attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Adapts well to an evolving environment and shifting priorities.
- Collaborative team player, willing to engage in various team responsibilities and broader finance functions.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and financial consolidation tools like Hyperion or SAP Business Objects."
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.