“The only thing to do with good advice is to pass it on. It is never of any use to oneself.”
- Oscar Wilde.
Are you a driven and experienced finance professional with a passion for leadership and commercial acumen? Our award-winning client, based in Berkshire, is seeking a dynamic Commercial Finance Manager to join its team. If you are fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and possess a strong track record in team management, we want to hear from you.
As a Commercial Finance Manager, you will play a pivotal role in the financial decision-making process of the company. You will lead a team of finance professionals and collaborate with various departments to drive business performance, enhance profitability, and optimise financial strategies.
Your responsibilities as the Commercial Finance Manager will include:
To be considered for the role of Commercial Finance Manager, you will require the following attributes:
- Lead and manage a finance team, providing guidance and support in achieving team goals and objectives.
- Responsible for the management reporting and all aspects of performance and commercials.
- Develop and implement financial strategies, budgets, and forecasts to drive business growth and success.
- Analyse financial data and provide insights to support key decision-making processes.
- Collaborate with senior management and provide support on various projects, including modelling.
- Recognising process improvements to optimise efficiencies.
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- Proven experience in team management.
- Excellent analytical, management accounting and finance business partnering skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.