We have an exciting opportunity available in Salisbury for a Junior Accounts Assistant to join our client's team on a permanent basis. This role comes with a range of outstanding benefits and requires a commitment of 35 hours per week, following a 9-5 schedule.
The successful candidate will provide support for various financial tasks, including client invoice processing, bill query resolution, and monitoring outstanding debtors, while assisting with additional finance-related responsibilities as needed.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant will include, but will not be limited to:
The successful Accounts Assistant will require the following skills and experience:
- Assist with client invoice processing
- Raising client invoices
- Monitor and deal with Accounts Receivable enquiries
- Support the Credit Control Manager in debt recovery
- Maintain a spreadsheet or record of debtor balances
- Negotiate customer instalment payment plans with approval
- Assist with other ad-hoc finance tasks
- A desire to work and train in an established finance team
- Proficiency in IT, including Microsoft software such as Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Effective written and verbal communication abilities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both face-to-face and via phone and email
- Excellent time management and organisational capabilities
- A professional and friendly demeanour and appearance
- Self-motivated and a driven attitude
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.