“You can’t learn anything when you’re trying to look like the smartest person in the room.”
- Barbara Kingsolver.
Sheridan Maine is pleased to represent our reputable client based in Bath that is currently seeking a talented Commercial Finance Analyst to join its team on a 12-month fixed-term contract. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic and forward-thinking organisation, combining financial analysis and strategic insights to drive business success.
Responsibilities of the Commercial Finance Analyst will include:
The successful Commercial Finance Analyst will require the following skills:
- Produce monthly management accounts to a strict timetable
- Prepare performance analysis and commentary versus budget/forecast
- Preparation of Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Assist in producing annual budget and forecasts for full P&L and Balance Sheet
- Business partner to internal and external stakeholders, providing support where required
- Provide ad hoc support on project and commercial initiatives
- Part qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- An enquiring mind with strong analysis and numerical ability
- Able to problem solve and use initiative to improve
If you are a driven and analytical finance professional looking to make an impact in a collaborative and innovative organisation, we would love to hear from you! Please click on “apply” as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.