Sheridan Maine are pleased to be recruiting for a long standing and industry-leading international client based in Oxfordshire. This position will be overseeing the Accounts Receivable function and mentoring a medium sized team on an interim basis.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Collecting customer debts within deadlines
- Working with the local business and customers to ensure orders are released accurately
- Regular communication with customers and stakeholders
- Holding team meetings, 121s and setting goals for direct reports whilst being supportive and motivating
- Building strong relationships with other departments
The company are looking for someone with a minimum of 2 years’ experience within an Accounts Receivable team with strong leadership skills, previous experience of managing a team is also required.
Good Excel and communication skills are essential. As the company has clients across Europe, speaking a European language would be a bonus but not an essential requirement.
The company have free car parking onsite and offer a range of benefits including flexible working hours and remote/hybrid working.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.