“Knowledge is a treasure, but practice is the key to it.” Thomas Fuller.
Our client, a global leader in its field, is seeking a Senior Finance Manager – Treasury, for its dynamic team. With a commitment to excellence and innovation, our client has consistently maintained its position at the forefront of its industry. This is a remarkable opportunity for an experienced finance professional to contribute to a forward-thinking organisation dedicated to compliance, growth, and success.
As Senior Finance Manager – Treasury, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring compliance with the Group's hedging strategy, maintaining control over hedge and shareholder loan documentation, and upholding adherence to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
Your responsibilities will include:
To be considered for the role of Senior Finance Manager – Treasury, you will require:
- Collaborate closely with the Treasury department to understand and ensure that hedging activities adhere to the FX Risk Control policy
- Support the annual audit ensuring group controls and group filing deadlines are adhered to
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure operations run in line with policy and process
- Manage the monthly and annual statutory Treasury reporting in accordance with the group’s timetable, local GAAP and IFRS
- Support forecasting and budgeting process
- Support with IFRS 9 hedge documentation and reporting
- Continuously improve and automate internal processes and procedures to enhance efficiency and support compliance requirements
- Assist in implementing and continual development of the Treasury Management system
- Qualified ACCA / ACA / CIMA
- Extensive experience in treasury within a large corporate treasury function
- Proficiency in derivative financial instruments or a deep understanding of treasury operations, debt capital markets, financial instruments, and their various structures
- Strong knowledge of IFRS standards and their practical application
- Working knowledge of SAP
The organisation follows a hybrid work policy and expects employees to work in the London office for approximately two days a week, with the remainder of their work being done remotely from home.
If you are a dedicated finance professional seeking a challenging and rewarding career with a global leader, we encourage you to click on “apply” as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.