If you’re a recently or newly qualified accountant from a Big 4 or Top 10 practice and are looking to progress your career into industry then this Financial Accountant role could be a great opportunity for you. This role is pivotal within the reporting team, offering you the opportunity to leverage your current audit and technical expertise while fostering the growth of your skills and industry experience.
Working as a Financial Accountant you can expect to be:-
- Preparing statutory accounts
- Working with external auditors, resolving queries and project managing the audit process
- Providing technical advice to the wider finance team
- Carrying out reviews and testing of internal controls and processes and making recommendations for improvements
- Involved with project work and group wide accounting initiatives
The ideal candidate for the Financial Accountant will:-
- Be a newly or recently qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA) from a Big 4 / Top 10 practice
- Have excellent communication and project management skills
The company offer a great benefits package that includes bonus and hybrid working as well excellent career development opportunities.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.