“It takes less time to do things right than to explain why you did it wrong.”
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working on behalf of our esteemed Swindon-based client that is seeking a Senior Finance Manager to join their team.
This is a key role responsible for delivering financial regulatory reporting, compliance, and engagement with regulatory bodies. You will complete required reports, collaborate with finance and business teams, and lead compliance discussions with regulators. Your role is pivotal in ensuring financial adherence and facilitating informed decision-making.
Your key responsibilities as the Senior Finance Manager will include:
To be considered for the role of Senior Finance Manager, you will require:
- Calculate and prepare monthly regulatory capital forecasts – take ownership of regulatory capital management
- Collaborate with FP&A to forecast client program value changes due to expansion/migration plans. Provide control of regulated status of client programs
- Prepare and manage cashflow forecasting and liquidity stress testing process in consultation with different finance and business teams
- Support client funds management team in preparing and reviewing client fund calculations, and preparing audit responses
- Prepare presentations on Finance Compliance topics for different internal stakeholders
- Review regulatory or auditor requirements and prepare action plans
- Ensure that finance compliance policies and procedure documents are up to dates and conduct reviews on regular basis
- Conduct assessment of financial stability of key external financial services partners
- Professional finance qualification (e.g., ACCA, CIMA, or equivalent)
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Proven experience in financial reporting and finance compliance
This is a hybrid position with 2 days per week office based, the rest worked remotely.
If you are a dedicated finance professional looking to take the next step in your career and play a pivotal role in ensuring financial compliance and reporting, we invite you to apply for this Senior Finance Manager position.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.