Sheridan Maine are supporting our client based near Blandford Forum who, due to expansion, are seeking a Systems and Reporting Specialist to join their team.
Working closely with the Chief Operating Officer, you will be responsible for developing new reporting and operational insights and procedures, as well as maintaining and ensuring the integrity of existing data and reports. There will also be interesting and diverse projects, working alongside well-known customers to create API connections to allow sales growth and efficiencies.
Main Responsibilities of the Systems & Reporting Specialist include:
The successful Systems & Reporting Specialist will require:
- Develop and maintain KPI reports, dashboards to support all divisions in the company. Creating efficiency's and working smarter using their existing SAP system
- Manage and help shape the SAP Business One system to ensure data integrity and data retention which is fit for purpose as the company continues to grow
- Create and maintain documentation to support reporting and integration processes
- Ensure all existing APIs are maintained and maximum up-time achieved with process flow communicated through departments
- Real life experience working in SAP Business One
- A working experience of Orbis BPA / Task Centre program working with SAP integration's
- Strong knowledge of SQL coding language a strong benefit
- IT literate including Microsoft Suite of products. Higher working knowledge of Excel, (e.g. pivot, vlookup, csv)
- Accounting and mathematical mind
- Understanding of working with customer facing software portals and API experience
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible working approach – work from home occasionally
- Professional development opportunities
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- Opportunity for career progression within a rapidly expanding organisation
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.