“We are what we repeatedly do; excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.” Aristotle.
Our client is currently seeking an Accounts Assistant to join their close-knit team in Bristol. This presents an excellent chance to become a valued member of a company that prioritises your personal and professional well-being, whilst also offering study support opportunities.
The successful candidate will be working alongside the Financial Controller, overseeing company accounts managed through Sage50c Professional and XERO.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant will include, but will not be limited to:
The successful Accounts Assistant will require the following skills and experience:
- Processing sales and purchase invoices
- Debt chasing (phone and email)
- Reconciling bank transactions
- Raising purchase orders using Sage
- Assisting with month-end stocktaking
- Creating proforma invoices in Excel for potential electronics sales
- Recording and allocating online customer payments and matching them with corresponding sales orders in Sage
- Other admin duties as required
- Holds or is actively pursuing AAT Level 4 qualification
- Prior experience with Sage 50c and/or XERO is advantageous, but not essential
- Able to hit the ground running and thrives in a fast paced work environment
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.