Sheridan Maine are pleased to be recruiting for a long standing and industry-leading international client based in Oxfordshire. The role will be a Treasury Analyst position offering hybrid working and excellent career opportunities.
Duties will include:
- Month end close reporting activities
- Perform treasury functions, including bank administration, reconciliations, and associated reporting (i.e., cash position, cash forecasting, Liquidity Management etc.)
- Support the daily payments run process
- Coordinates activities with external agencies such as banks and auditors
- Complete and submit the daily funding report
- Prepare and upload financial data for ledger reconciliations
- Query management with stakeholders
The company are looking for someone with a minimum of 2 years’ experience within a similar treasury/finance role. Good Excel skills are also required. As the company has clients across Europe, speaking a European language would be a bonus but not an essential requirement.
This is the perfect opportunity to join a wonderful international company and take your career to the next level. The company have free car parking onsite and offer a range of benefits including flexible working hours, bonus, 25 days holiday, life assurance and pension.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.