A dynamic and fast paced business that has seen double digit growth over the last few years is recruiting a Commercial Finance Manager to work within it's high performing Commercial Finance team. In this highly visible role the Commercial Finance Manager will work with key stakeholders across a number of business areas providing sound commercial insight to drive decision making and support business goals using a data and insights driven approach. The key responsibilities of the role include:-
- Developing and setting short, medium and long-term targets to maximise returns from new initiatives, ensuring the delivery of intended benefits and efficiencies
- Influencing and supporting the business to ensure maximum returns from marketing and sales investments
- Partnering with sales and marketing teams reviewing the optimum mix of brand, digital and other marketing
- Working closely with the teams to support initiatives from inception to completion
- Qualified accountant CIMA / ACA / ACCA with experience in a similar commercial finance, fp&a, financial modelling or finance business partnering role from a fast paced environment (retail, fmcg, digital etc)
- An entrepreneurial mindset and inquisitive nature
- Advanced financial modelling skills
- Excellent relationship building and business partnering skills
The role is hybrid working with 2 days a week at the company’s state of the art HQ based near Portsmouth. The company offer an excellent working environment and culture, as well as a range of perks and benefits that includes a car allowance and bonus.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on "apply" above as soon as possible