Sheridan Maine are working with an award-winning company based near the New Forest, who are seeking an experienced Accountant to join their growing finance team. Reporting into the Managing Director, this is an ideal opportunity for an Accountant who is keen to progress further, with the drive and enthusiasm to be successful in an empowering business.
We are ideally looking for:
- Preparing year-end accounts
- Month end preparation
- Working closely with clients to produce and review budgets and P&L
- Reconciling accounts; providing analysis and producing relevant expenditure/income reports
- Complying with annual audit requests
- Production of reports as requested
- Liaising with key stakeholders and responding to requests as required
Benefits on offer:
- This position would suit someone who enjoys a hybrid working model - 2 days office and 3 from home (you can be based more in the office if you prefer)
- Must be a team player
- Ideally experience with looking after a range of multi-schedule sites
- Experience using QUBE software ideal, but not essential
- Highly organised with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong communicator across all platforms
- 25 (plus 8 Bank Holidays) annual leave
- Hybrid office working if desired
- Competitive rates of pay for the right person
- Join us at conferences and award nights
- Support towards any new / ongoing qualifications or memberships (ACCA/ACA/CIMA/AAT)
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.