Sheridan Maine are supporting our client with the recruitment of a new role; for a wither a Qualified Accountant or a PQ/Finalist Accountant who we are seeking to join this growing and well established Accountancy firm based in Fareham.
To be successful you will have gained experience in a Accountancy practice background based in the UK and have the ability to work off your own initiative in a fast moving and changeable role, while assisting in improving and streamlining processes within the firm and aiding in the growth and profitability of the business.
Key Skills and Experience required:
- Qualified ACCA Accountant (or in final stages of study / Part Qualified)
- Experience mentoring and supervising junior colleagues and trainees
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years Accountancy practice experience
- Technically competent
- A team player who will follow the firms procedures
- Keen to embrace new ideas and challenge conventionality
- Experienced in preparing accounts for a wide range of clients
- VAT Returns
- Personal Tax Returns
- Corporation Tax
- Experience in taking VAT / CT600 & SA100 returns to completion
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel & Outlook is essential
- Good working knowledge of accounts preparation software (VT Transaction, Taxcalc, Xero and Moneysoft Payroll knowledge a big plus)
They are a vibrant and committed business who strive to provide a positive experience for their clients and a chance for personal growth and development for their staff. A competitive salary and benefits include;
- Study support towards AAT or ACCA exams or membership fees
- Bonus scheme and over time
- Generous holiday allowance increasing depending on length of service
- Health care
- Pension scheme
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.