A rare opportunity has arisen to join a well-known dynamic business as a Finance Analyst in the North Hampshire area. The role offers study support for ACCA or CIMA, an excellent working environment within a well-established team and exposure to the business.
The position would ideally suit a recent graduate or someone who has already gained finance related work experience.
Reporting to the Management Accountant the Finance Analyst will undertake a range of duties including, but not limited to:
- The provision of financial support and preparation of analysis and reporting
- Deliver high quality financial analysis and reporting
- Undertake month end activities including P&L reviews and commentary
- Provide accurate and timely month and year end balance sheet control reconciliations
- Support the business planning process and maintain key reporting tools
- Develop strong working relationship across a range of stakeholders
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Recent finance or similar relevant degree
- Enjoy working with a range of stakeholders
- Strong Excel skills
- Desire to study to become a qualified accountant
- Good communication skills and excellent team player
The organisation is based in Hampshire, close to commuter routes and offers parking on site. Full study support will be provided.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.