"Forget a relationship make it a partnership and build an empire." Eleni Sophia.
Sheridan Maine is collaborating with prestigious Warwick-based client in the Public Sector. Our partner is seeking to strengthen its surveying team, driven by a surge in workload, and they're in search of an accomplished RICS Qualified Surveyor who can hit the ground running.
As the Senior Surveyor, you'll be at the forefront of diverse property-related responsibilities, including:
To be considered for the role of Senior Surveyor, you will require:
- Conducting Property Valuations
- Expanding upon options and Appraisals
- Crafting opportunities to maximise Capital Receipts through the disposal of Estate Properties
What’s On Offer:
- RICS qualified in General Practice
- Ideally, you possess a couple of years of post-qualification experience and have access to your own vehicle
- Proficient in preparing and delivering comprehensive reports to senior stakeholders
In addition to the attractive day rate, this assignment is guaranteed for a minimum of 5 months, with potential for extension based on workload demands. This role offers the flexibility of hybrid working arrangements and the convenience of free onsite parking.
This role sits within IR35.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.