"If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.” Isaac Newton.
Our Hammersmith-based client is actively in search of a skilled Management Accountant to become a valuable addition to their team. This presents a great opportunity for someone who is in the process of obtaining ACCA/CIMA certification.
The chosen candidate will take sole responsibility for the management accounts, sales ledger and purchase ledger. They will collaborate with colleagues to establish and enhance financial controls, integrate processes for scalability, and contribute to building the Finance team's presence within the organisation.
Responsibilities of the Management Accountant will include, but will not be limited to:
The successful Management Accountant will require the following skills and experience:
- Generating accurate Management Accounts on a monthly basis
- Compiling Weekly Reports on Sales and Costs
- Preparing Month-End Journals and conducting Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Preparing quarterly VAT Returns
- Collaborating with third parties to ensure completion of Bank Reconciliations
- Establishing streamlined processes for Sales, Expenses, Stock, Payroll, and Procurement
- Processing and authorising Corporate Sales Invoices
- Reconciling Shopify Accounts
- Providing support to departmental managers in ensuring comprehension and adherence to implemented processes
- Collaborating with Production and Operations teams to facilitate the successful deployment of forecasting tools
- Conducting analyses related to sales
- Prior experience in a dynamic and evolving business environment
- Proficiency in Excel and data manipulation
- Currently pursuing ACCA/CIMA certification, with evidence of actively completing accountancy exams not just exemptions
- 2-3 years’ experience working in a finance department
- Comfortable implementing processes and working in an environment of rapid growth
- Effective team collaborator
- Solid academic background with a keen focus on detail
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.