Sheridan Maine are working in partnership with our client based near Weymouth, to recruit a Management Accountant to join their growing finance team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the successful Management Accountant will be a key member of the team and responsible for preparing the management accounts pack for the group.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for the following:
To be considered for the role of Management Accountant the following skills and experiences are required:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for all the companies within the group
- Ensure timely completion of all management and regulatory reporting
- Quarterly VAT Returns
- Assisting with the annual budget and the audit process
- Authorising bank payments
- Updating the fixed asset register
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Accruals and prepayments
- Daily cashflow updates
- Preparing and posting monthly journals
Additional Info and benefits:
- Finalist or Qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA Accountant or Qualified by Experience
- Previous experience in a Management Accounting role or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to develop and maintain successful working relationships
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Modern fast paced business with newly refurbished offices and a friendly finance team
- Great opportunity for an Accountant who is looking to really push forward their career and further develop
If you have the skills we are looking for to be successful in this role, then please apply today.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.