“Knowledge is a treasure, but practice is the key to it.” Thomas Fuller.
Sheridan Maine is partnering with an established organisation based in Berkshire that is seeking a talented and experienced Assistant Treasury Manager to join its dynamic team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a seasoned treasury professional looking to take their career to the next level while enjoying the flexibility of hybrid working arrangements.
As Assistant Treasury Manager, you will play a pivotal role in managing the organisation's treasury function. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, external lenders, paying agents and transaction partners to optimise the company's financial resources and contribute to its continued success.
Reporting to the Group Treasurer, your responsibilities will include:
To be considered for the position of Assistant Treasury Manager, you will require:
- Develop and implement comprehensive Treasury cash management processes to optimise utilisation of the Treasury Management System
- Timely and accurate deal confirmations, payment processes and departmental invoice processing
- Monitor and manage the organisation's daily cash flow and banking relationships
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, including banks and financial institutions
- Prepare and present reports on treasury performance to senior management
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and industry best practices. Contribute to the development of Treasury policies and procedures
- Mentor and provide guidance to junior members of the treasury team
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
What’s on offer:
- Proven experience as an Assistant Treasury Manager or a similar role in a financial services organisation
- An accountancy or treasury qualification
- Strong knowledge of treasury management systems and financial instruments
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid working arrangements
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health, car allowance, and pension scheme
- Opportunities for professional development and growth within the organisation
- A supportive and collaborative work culture
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.