“It is better to be vaguely right than exactly wrong.”
Sheridan Maine is pleased to represent our client, a leading professional services company, in their search for a talented Finance Analyst to join their finance team. Our client is going through an exciting period of significant growth, and is seeking a newly qualified accountant with a ‘can-do’ attitude,
Responsibilities of the Finance Analyst include:
The successful Finance Analyst will require the following skills and qualifications:
- Support the annual budget and forecasting processes
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports, analysis, and presentations
- Identify trends and opportunities for cost optimisation
- Analysing data to support business cases and the strategic planning process
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather financial data and insights
- Assisting with the creation of procedures, policies and overall governance implementation
- Assisting defining the requirements for our finance systems, implementation, testing and documentation
- Assist in ad-hoc financial projects as required
- Develop and maintain the finance reporting system processes
What’s on offer:
- Newly qualified accountant or Finalist (ACCA, ACA or CIMA)
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- An adaptable and proactive "can-do" attitude
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible working arrangements
- Professional development opportunities
If you are a motivated and ambitious Finance Analyst ready to take on a new challenge with a forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you! Please click on “apply” as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.