A rare opportunity has arisen to join a well-known exciting business as an Assistant Accountant in the North Hampshire area. The role is working for a leading FMCG business and offers exposure to work commercially with the business.
The position would ideally suit a part qualified (AAT / ACCA / CIMA) or someone who has gained experience working within a busy finance department.
Reporting to the Management Accountant the role will undertake a range of duties including, but not limited to:
- The provision of financial support and preparation of analysis and reporting
- Deliver high quality financial analysis and reporting
- Undertake month end activities including P&L reviews and commentary
- Provide accurate and timely month and year end balance sheet control reconciliations
- Support the business planning process and maintain key reporting tools
- Develop strong working relationship across a range of stakeholders
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Strong analytical and investigation skills
- Ability to interpret and explain financial information
- Enjoy working with a range of stakeholders
- Strong Excel skills
- The ability to communicate effectively
The organisation is based in Hampshire, close to commuter routes and offers parking on site. The company are working on a hybrid office/ home working basis. Full study support and job training will be provided.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.