"It is the ultimate luxury to combine passion and contribution. It's also a very clear path to happiness." Sheryl Sandberg.
Sheridan Maine is pleased to be working on behalf of an established and prestigious organisation based in Cannock, West Midlands. Our client is a leader in its industry, and it is currently seeking a motivated and dedicated individual to join its finance team as an Assistant Financial Accountant.
As an Assistant Financial Accountant, you will play a crucial role in supporting the finance department in various accounting functions. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to advance their career in the finance sector and gain valuable experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
Your responsibilities as the Assistant Financial Accountant will include:
To be considered for the position of Assistant Financial Accountant you will:
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Process asset commissioning, acquisitions, transfers, disposals, lease postings, and journals
- Attend various sites across the business to perform Asset Verifications
- Assist with preparation of Fixed Asset Statutory Notes
- Prepare Fixed Asset Budget and Forecast schedules
- Other ad hoc reporting where required
- Be part-Qualified ACCA or CIMA
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Take an innovative and proactive approach to all tasks
If you are a motivated individual with a passion for finance and are ready to take the next step in your career, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please click on “apply” as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.