“Everyone is a customer for somebody, or a supplier to somebody.” W. Edwards Deming.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with our client based in central Bristol to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk into its team.
As a Purchase Ledger Clerk, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth financial operations of the business. Your attention to detail and accuracy will be crucial in maintaining an efficient purchase ledger system.
Your responsibilities as the Purchase Ledger Clerk will include:
To be considered for the role of Purchase Ledger Clerk, you will need:
- Process invoices, ensuring accuracy and compliance with company policies
- Reconcile supplier statements and resolve any discrepancies
- Coding of invoices
- Prepare payment runs
- Collaborate with internal departments to resolve invoice and payment queries
- Assist in month-end procedures and provide support to the finance team
- Previous experience in a purchase ledger role is highly desirable
- Familiarity with accounting software and MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively within a team
- Able to process large volumes with high level of accuracy
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.