“Do it with passion or not at all.” - Rosa Nouchette Carey.
Are you a proactive and detail-oriented individual with a passion for numbers? Our client, a prominent Northamptonshire business located in Corby, is seeking an Accounts Assistant to join their team on an immediate basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to showcase your skills and potentially secure a permanent role within a thriving organisation.
As an Accounts Assistant, you will play a pivotal role in the finance department, focusing on sales and purchase ledger duties. This three-month temporary position has the potential to evolve into a permanent role, depending on performance and fit.
Your responsibilities as the Accounts Assistant will include:
To be considered as the Accounts Assistant, you will require:
- Efficiently manage sales and purchase ledger tasks
- Collaborate with the finance team to ensure accurate and timely processing of financial data
- Assist in credit control activities to maintain healthy cash flow
- Utilise your expertise in Sage Line 50 to ensure smooth financial operations
- Practical experience with Sage Line 50
- Prior exposure to credit control procedures is highly desirable
- Comfortable working in an office-based environment in Corby
- Immediate availability to start work
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.