A brand new opportunity has arisen for a Temporary Finance Administrator to join a global services company based on the outskirts of Reading, located close to the station.
Working within a busy accounts team, the role will be responsible for the following duties:
- Posting invoices on the accounting system
- Ensuring the accuracy of vendor information
- Performing account reconciliations
- Monitoring the AP mailbox and assisting with queries
- Support the team with admin requests
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Some experience of working in finance preferred but not essential
- Good communication skills
- Able to work to deadlines
- Competent level of IT skills
- Good team player
The company offer hybrid working. Parking is available onsite and the company are located close to public transport links.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.