Sheridan Maine have the pleasure of working with a leading technology company in Berkshire who are recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Supervisor. The role will be hands on with the day to day activities within the department as well as mentoring staff and contributing to a number of accounts payable related projects.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, duties of the role will include:
Accounts Payable Tasks:
- Processing invoices
- Authorising supplier payments
- Dealing with escalated payment and invoice queries
- Approving expenses
- Set and monitor work KPIs
- Provide training and mentoring
- Conduct reviews and staff appraisals
- Develop and streamline current working processes
- Understand and improve the usage of systems
- Enhance and build on accounts payable reporting
To be considered for this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Working knowledge of accounts payable processes and procedures
- Prior experience of a senior or supervisory role in finance
- An eye for detail and good with a variety of systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to build solid working relationships
The company offer an excellent range of benefits including hybrid working, bonus, healthcare and competitive annual holiday allowance. The company are situated close to public transport links and have free car parking onsite.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.