A brand newly created role within a high performing, profitable £200m turnover group with a global footprint.
Sitting at Group level of this newly acquired, private equity backed business you'll be joining an established and friendly team, and your duties will be varied and will include the following:
- Weekly cash balance/treasury reporting and forecasting
- Monthly cash reporting to senior management
- Processing of statutory accounts for multiple entities and group consolidated accounts
- Ad hoc commercial and financial analysis
- Various projects associated with future acquisitions
Salary to £45k, hybrid working (50/50), bonus to c.15%, healthcare, death in service. Lovely office environment - very modern with friendly, stable team culture.
- Fully or part qualified (ACCA, CIMA or ACA) or Qualified By Experience
- Exposure to cash forecasting/reporting, bank accounts etc.
- Ability to put together a set of statutory accounts
- Strong MS Excel skills (pivots, lookups etc.)
- Analytical, proactive and diligent approach
- Group level experience highly desirable but not essential
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.