An opportunity has arisen for a Credit Manager to join an industry leading company in the Thames Valley. This position will be overseeing the Accounts Receivable function and mentoring a medium sized team.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Maintain ledgers, updating regularly and accurately
- Control balances, investigating discrepancies
- Delegate tasks for effective debt collection
- Support the team, providing training on processes and the system
- Setting KPIs and motivating staff to meet targets
- Staff performance reviews
- Aged debtor reporting
- Produce clear process documentation and devise process improvements
Excellent knowledge of credit management and accounts receivable processes is required. The ideal candidate will be confident in managing a team with a positive, problem-solving attitude.
The company offers has parking on-site and are accessible by public transport.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.