“Every job is a self-portrait of the person who did it. Autograph your work with excellence.”
- Jessica Guidobono.
Are you an experienced Financial Controller looking to join a dynamic and rapidly growing organisation in Hampshire? If you are a finance professional with a passion for driving financial success and growth, then this opportunity is tailor-made for you! Sheridan Maine, on behalf of our esteemed client, is seeking a talented Financial Controller to play a pivotal role in shaping the financial landscape of our client's organisation.
Your responsibilities as the Financial Controller will include:
To be considered for the role of Financial Controller, you will require:
- Oversee the finance function and full suite of activities.
- Financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
- Provision of financial analysis and insights to support strategic decision-making.
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards, regulations, and company policies.
- Manage cash flow, financial risk, and taxation matters.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to enhance financial processes and efficiency.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including internal teams and external partners.
- Professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with a strong track record in finance leadership roles.
- Strong knowledge of budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team.
If you are a dedicated Financial Controller with a passion for driving financial success and growth, we encourage you to apply now!
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.