“We are what we repeatedly do; excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.” Aristotle.
Sheridan Maine has formed a collaboration with a well-established Dudley-based organisation to find a Payroll Administrator to join their team. This role is offered on a part-time and permanent arrangement, working a minimum of 25 hours per week.
The chosen applicant will undertake the duty of processing payroll for around 70 clients, comprising both weekly and monthly payrolls.
This position offers a salary of £25-£30k depending on experience (pro rata).
Your responsibilities as the Payroll Administrator will include:
The successful Payroll Administrator will require the following skills and experience:
- Completing of payroll processing
- Evaluation of payrolls prepared by other team members, dependent on expertise
- Formulation and/or assessment of CIS submissions
- Verification of adherence to client pension commitments
- Supporting clients in resolving payroll-linked inquiries
- Collaborating with HMRC concerning questions related to payroll
- Prior practice experience is preferred
- History of managing payroll responsibilities
- Competence in using payroll software
- Thoroughness in reviewing and validating payroll information to prevent erros
- Effective management of deadlines
- Problem solving skills
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.