Sheridan Maine is partnering with a Ringwood based organisation to recruit for an experienced Assistant Management Accountant to join their team and become a key member of the Accounting & Reporting Team, delivering services to both internal and external stakeholders. This role offers ongoing study support for the ACCA or CIMA qualification.
The position offers a hybrid working arrangement - 2 days WFH & 3 days in the office
Your responsibilities as the Assistant Accountant will include:
The successful Assistant Accountant will require the following skills and experience:
- Contributing to the production of the monthly management accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Journal postings, including accruals and prepayments
- Providing managerial reports
- Assisting with month end tasks
- Studying towards an accounting qualification - CIMA or ACCA
- Acquaintance with accounting fundamentals, IFRS, and UK GAAP
- Deadline-driven work experience
- Strong IT skills with advanced Microsoft Excel
- Business-focused professionalism
- Effective planning and deadline management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.