“Success is a process, not an event.” Gary Halbert.
Sheridan Maine is pleased to represent an established services organisation to recruit a Senior Credit Controller into its Portland-based team. This position offers a hybrid working pattern, allowing you to enjoy the best of both worlds, with 3-4 days per week based on site and the remaining days from the comfort of your home.
Our client is a well-established company with a strong presence in the market, providing top-notch services to its customers. Its team is dedicated, diverse, and collaborative, and the organisation believes in fostering a positive work environment where employees can thrive.
Your responsibilities as the Senior Credit Controller will include:
To be considered for the role of Senior Credit Controller, you will require:
- Chasing overdue invoices via phone, email, and written communication
- Generating customer statements and chasing letters on time
- Working closely with the finance team to reconcile accounts and resolve discrepancies
- Maintaining good working relationships with key stakeholders
- Collaborating with external authorities to deliver and receive the relevant information to achieve accurate billing and bring cash in on time
- Supporting the receipt and allocation of monies on the Sales Ledger
- Providing regular reports on debt collection and outstanding balances to management
- Providing cover for the Credit Control manager in periods of absence
- Other administrative duties as become necessary
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work with numbers
- Computer literate – good knowledge of MS Office, in particular MS Excel
- Ability to prioritise and manage your workload effectively.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.