A well-known fast paced business based on the outskirts of Portsmouth is recruiting a Senior Management Accountant to support a key, high growth business area by providing value adding analysis, management accounts and forecasts. The key deliverables of the Senior Management Accountant include:-
- Producing monthly management accounts, variance analysis and commentary
- Presenting and reviewing results with the business to help drive performance as well as identifying opportunities for profit improvement
- Producing financial appraisals on new business opportunities
- Preparing annual budgets and forecasts
- Managing a small team of part qualified accountants
- Process and systems improvement / automation work
The ideal candidate for the Senior Management Accountant role will:-
- Be a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent)
- Have a number of years pqe gained in a similar management accounting role
- Possess good analytical and commercial skills
The company offer an excellent working environment and culture as well as hybrid working of 2 days office and 3 days home plus a great benefits package that includes a bonus and product discounts.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.