“Quality performance starts with a positive attitude.” Jeffrey Gitomer.
Our West Midlands based client is currently seeking a diligent and detail-oriented Accounts Payable Clerk to join its finance team.
As the Accounts Payable Clerk, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of the finance department. Your responsibilities will include accurately processing invoices, reconciling statements, and assisting with month-end financial tasks.
Your responsibilities as the Accounts Payable Clerk will include:
To be considered for the role of Accounts Payable Clerk, you will require:
- Process supplier invoices accurately and in a timely manner
- Reconcile supplier statements and resolve any discrepancies
- Assist with month-end closing activities, including accruals and journal entries
- Maintain organised and up-to-date accounts payable records
- Assist in preparing financial reports as needed
- Respond to supplier inquiries and resolve issues professionally
- Previous experience in an accounts payable role is preferred
- Basic understanding of accounting principles and practices
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.