“Believe you can and you're halfway there.” Theodore Roosevelt.
Are you an enthusiastic and dedicated individual looking to kick-start your career in the finance industry? We are collaborating with a reputable and well-known Bristol based business to search for an enthusiastic Accounts Assistant. Our client is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented professional to support its finance team in maintaining accurate financial records and ensuring smooth day-to-day operations. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a dynamic organisation with a strong presence in the industry.
Your responsibilities as the Accounts Assistant will include:
To be considered for the position of Accounts Assistant, you will require:
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date financial records, including invoices, receipts, and payments
- Process and reconcile accounts payable and accounts receivable transactions
- Conduct regular bank reconciliations and assist with cash management
- Provide administrative support, including filing, data entry, and general office tasks
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and tasks as assigned
What’s on offer:
- Proven experience as an Accounts Assistant or in a similar finance role
- Good working knowledge of all accounting processes
- Proficiency in using accounting software and Microsoft Excel advantageous
- Strong organisational and time management abilities
- A proactive and adaptable approach to work, with a willingness to learn and take on new challenges
- Opportunity to work with a reputable and well-known business in the industry
- Supportive and collaborative work environment with a focus on professional development
- Competitive salary and benefits package
If you are ready to take the next step in your finance career and contribute to the success of a reputable and well-known business, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.