“No one is more cherished in this world than someone who lightens the burden of another.”
- Joseph Addison.
Sheridan Maine is partnering with an established business to recruit an Accounts Assistant who will join their team based in central London.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant include:
To be considered for the role of Accounts Assistant, you will require:
- Assist with the AR Process
- Assist with the AP Process
- Assist in processing of all month end journals and reconciliations
- Deal with any supplier or client queries, reconciling accounts where necessary
- Responsible for monitoring and actioning all emails received in the Accounts email boxes
- Periodic reconciliation of all relevant balance sheet accounts
- Support internal stakeholders as requested
- Previous experience of using financial software and other databases
- Some experience of posting financial transactions and performing finance reconciliations
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.