A fast paced consumer focussed organisation that has seen double digit growth over the last few years is recruiting a Pricing Manager to work within its high performing pricing team based near Portsmouth on a hybrid working basis to revolutionise their pricing through the development and use of machine learning and AI systems. It’s a highly visible role working with key senior stakeholders to influence decision making and drive revenue growth through pricing improvements.
Working with the Head of Pricing to drive new supply and demand led dynamic pricing capabilities, the key responsibilities of the Pricing Manager include:-
- Developing and implementing dynamic pricing strategies
- Influencing the development of pricing strategies that optimise profitability and market share
- Analysing supply and demand forecasts and industry trends to identify pricing opportunities and risks
- Monitoring and reporting on pricing performance and making recommendations
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities to improve pricing processes and systems
- Assisting the Head of Pricing with monthly and annual price and revenue forecasting submissions
The ideal candidate for the Pricing Manager role is likely to have at least 5 years experience in pricing strategy and management with a demonstrable knowledge of dynamic pricing and machine learning software and tools.
The role is hybrid working with 2 days a week at the company’s state of the art HQ based near Portsmouth and 3 days home working. The company offer an excellent working environment and culture, as well as a bonus, private medical and a range of perks and benefits.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.