“We are what we repeatedly do; excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.” Aristotle.
Sheridan Maine is pleased to be collaborating with a successful Property Management organisation to recruit an Accounts Assistant into its team. This role will involve supporting the finance team in the Accounts Payable department. The successful candidate will have relevant accounts payable experience in a busy working environment.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant will include:
The successful Accounts Assistant will require the following skills and experience:
- Processing invoices
- Processing employee expenses
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Managing supplier payments
- Reconciling bank statements
- Posting journals
- Dealing with email and telephone queries
- Assisting with any other requirements within the finance team
What’s on offer:
- At least 2-3 years’ of accounts payable experience
- Would suit an ACCA or CIMA studier or AAT level 3 or 4
- Excellent attention to detail and excellent customer service
- Knowledge of Word and Excel (V- lookups and pivot table) and an ERP software (ideally FinancialForce) and accounting double entry
- Annual discretionary bonus (one monthly salary)
- Standard pension and holiday days
- Cycle to work scheme
- Hybrid working 2-3 days in the office
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.