“Reconciliation always brings a springtime to the soul.” Brother Roger.
We’re pleased to be partnering an established organisation based in the east Bristol area to recruit an Accounts Assistant. Our client is a fast-growing business that is seeking an enthusiastic, keen to learn individual.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant will include:
The successful Accounts Assistant will require the following skill and experience:
- Assist the Accounts Payable, Receivable and General Ledger teams with any day-to-day queries
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Journals, accruals and prepayments
- Ad-hoc invoicing
- Preparation and submission of monthly reporting
- Cash flow reporting
- Review, evaluate and seek to improve the effectiveness of documentation and processes
- Support with external audit
- Provision of a range of analysis
- Assist with ad-hoc projects
- Experience working with SAP would be desirable
- AAT Qualified or Part Qualified
- Experience of management reporting
- Strong attention to detail
Hybrid working and study support are both on offer to the successful candidate.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.