"Success isn't about the money you make; it is about the difference you make in people's lives."
- Michelle Obama.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be partnering an award-winning organisation to recruit a Payroll Co-ordinator into its dynamic team. Our client is seeking an experienced Payroller, who can also handle various financial tasks with precision and efficiency. The Payroll Co-ordinator will play a crucial role in ensuring accurate payroll processing and financial reporting.
The position entails a hybrid work arrangement, with a schedule that includes two days stationed at our client’s Orpington based office.
Responsibilities of the Payroll Co-ordinator will include:
The successful Payroll Co-ordinator will require the following skills and experience:
- Responsible for payroll preparation and payments
- Responsible for Equity Partner Drawings
- Yearend salary administration, P11d and PSA filing
- Gender Pay Gap reporting
- Raising and inputting remuneration journals for employees and non-capital members
- Reconciling nominal salary and non/semi capital member accounts
- Bank Reconciliations
- Pension Administration
- Preparation and payment of PAYE and NI monthly payments
- Dealing with any other queries
- Calculating salary accruals / prepayments
- Daily cash position reporting
- Cashflow forecasting
- Completing ONS payroll surveys
- Previous payroll experience is essential
- Experience of Sage 50 software is preferred
- Basic knowledge of how a finance department operates would be useful
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.