"Let our advance worrying become advance thinking and planning." Winston Churchill.
Sheridan Maine is proud to partner an established media business that prides itself on having a unique culture. Our client is a dynamic and growing company that offers exciting career opportunities to individuals who are passionate about media and finance.
The business is currently seeking a highly motivated part qualified Management Accountant to join its finance team based in northwest London. The successful candidate will work a very flexible hybrid working pattern and will be provided with study support.
Responsibilities of the Management Accountant include:
The successful Management Accountant will require the following knowledge and experience:
- Producing full sets of Management Accounts
- Complete month-end close for UK trading company, including assisting with drafting of UK performance commentary
- Analysis of timesheets for capitalisation of Internal development work
- Process intercompany recharges
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Maintain balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with forecasts and budget process
- Prepare year-end audit pack
- Liaise with auditors during both half year and full year reviews
- Assist in preparation of subsidiary financial statements
- Support on group VAT return preparation
- Undertake any other ad-hoc projects as required
- Part-Qualified accountant – ACA, ACCA, or CIMA
- 1+ year previous management accounts experience within in a similar role at a small - medium sized company
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational skills with ability to prioritise and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Maconomy knowledge (desirable)
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.