“Where there is no vision, the people perish.” - Proverbs 29:18
Are you a driven and ambitious Part Qualified Accountant seeking a new opportunity? Sheridan Maine is partnering with a well-established organisation based in Bristol to find a talented individual to join their finance team.
Your responsibilities as the Commercial Accountant will include:
What you will need to be considered for the role of Commercial Accountant:
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements, management accounts, and budgets
- Support the analysis of financial data, providing insights and recommendations to drive business performance
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Perform reconciliations between operations trackers and nominals
- Preparation/Development of weekly operations KPIs
- Assist in the preparation of financial forecasts and variance analysis
- Participate in financial planning and budgeting processes
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives within the finance function
- Participate in quarterly stock counts
- Part-qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA) or equivalent QBE also considered
- Commercially minded
- Strong analytical skills and good exposure to data analysis
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders at all levels
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.