“Let us rather run the risk of wearing out than rusting out.” Theodore Roosevelt.
We are delighted to be partnering an established organisation to assist with the search for a Credit Controller who will join its team on a permanent basis.
Our client is an esteemed organisation that has a strong presence in the industry. With a solid reputation for excellence, our client takes pride in delivering outstanding services to its customers. It fosters a supportive and collaborative work environment that values professionalism, integrity, and employee growth.
Your responsibilities as the Credit Controller will include:
What you will need to be considered for this Credit Control position:
- Proactively chase outstanding payments and manage the collection process effectively
- Monitor and maintain accurate records of debtors and communicate with clients regarding overdue payments
- Negotiate payment plans and terms with customers to maximize cash flow
- Resolve any invoice queries or disputes, coordinating with internal teams to ensure timely resolution
- Prepare accurate reports on credit control activities and present findings to management
- Maintain strong relationships with clients, providing excellent customer service and resolving any issues promptly
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations and internal policies
- Proactive and enthusiastic individual willing to get stuck in and learn
- Customer service experience
- Good telephone communication skills
If you are a motivated individual looking to launch your career with a reputable North Bristol based organisation, we encourage you to click “apply” as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.