“To hire is to take people higher...” Haresh Sippy.
Sheridan Maine is looking for enthusiastic, energetic and tenacious individuals to join our ever-expanding workforce. We are a fantastic recruitment company that prides itself on being unique, diverse and vibrant.
We are extremely proud of our training programme being the best in the industry!
Our consultants aren't like others – Sheridan Maine isn't like others. We believe in autonomy and trust - we don't give you a load of irrelevant targets, we give you time to learn and surround you with people that will inspire and motivate you to be better.
We’re looking for natural communicators who are eager, driven and adaptable to work within our entrepreneurial company with no recruitment experience required. If you consider yourself as a standout candidate, with a passion for people, come join us as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant!
Sheridan Maine’s benefits:
- 30% Uncapped commission structures
- Monthly Top Billers (free drinks, food, various activities and more!)
- Annual trips to Ibiza and Austria (all expenses paid for) other destinations have included – Paris and Center Parcs
- Quarterly team get togethers
- Excellent career progression
- Regular competitions with individual exclusive prizes
- The occasional dog in the office (when our MD isn’t around!)
Skills / Qualifications:
- Develop and maintain a profitable client base through a proactive, programmed approach
- Source, recruit and maintain a pool of skilled, referenced and motivated contractors to meet the recruitment needs of existing and prospective new clients
- Identify sales opportunities and pursue accordingly
- Generate leads and marketing information
- Identifying and developing new business relationships
- University qualifications desirable
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to organise and prioritise on work
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.