“Success is a process, not an event.” Gary Halbert.
Are you a skilled Finance or Purchase Ledger Assistant looking for an exciting opportunity to join a successful organisation? Our client is a thriving and well-established organisation operating in Weymouth. They have a strong presence in their industry and a track record of success.
In this role, your primary focus will be on purchase ledger activities in a fast-paced environment. You will play a vital role in maintaining accurate financial records, processing invoices, reconciling supplier statements, and assisting with other general finance duties. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual with a keen eye for detail and a passion for finance.
Your responsibilities as the Finance Assistant will include:
What you will need to be great for this role:
- Processing purchase invoices and ensuring accurate coding and authorisation
- Matching invoices to purchase orders and resolving discrepancies
- Preparing and processing payment runs
- Reconciling supplier statements and investigating any discrepancies
- Reconciling bank statements, credit cards and petty cash
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to resolve finance-related queries
- Assisting in raising weekly sales invoices
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in purchase ledger or a similar finance role
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.